top of page
The Fitz, Gin Rickey, and Cafe Deco
The historic Ambassador hotel opened in 1928 decked out in the Art Deco aesthetic of its time. After almost a century, Quorum was commissioned to update the dining areas of the hotel, The Fitz, Gin Rickey and Café Deco. The goal was to modernize the spaces, while infusing them with 1920’s “New York” Art Deco elements including plush, velvet textiles for booths and drapery, geometric detailing, , and glossy fixtures all gilded in period appropriate jewel tone and metallic finishes.
bottom of page