Historic 3rd Ward building gets a face lift.
The Renaissance Building was featured in Doors Open Milwaukee. Link.
The Renaissance Building, as it has been known since 2003, was originally built for the wholesale dry goods firm, Goll & Frank Company in 1896. The project began with the restoration of the exterior masonry and installation of new, thermally efficient windows above the first floor storefront. Interior renovations consisted of a new two story main building lobby, renovation of the lobbies on all floors and remodeling of elevator cabs and toilet rooms.